Pages

Mar 25, 2012

Current Obsessions

Currently I have become obsessed with a few things that I'm excited about:

1) The Wood Connection where I get cute decorations such as:

My Christmas Grinch

My Valentine's Day Love

My Easter "Hop down the bunny trail"
I love these decorations and can't wait to do them for each season/holiday. They do have one with the letters H, M, and E and then the O (for "home") is a different thing for each month and they have a cupcake one for a birthday. I think that'll be my next one, it's so cute!

2) Pinterest  I am so in love with this site, I go crazy on it, in fact I try not to go on it unless I have time to really enjoy it. I love that you can find awesome new recipes, cute outfit ideas for your next shopping trip, fitness things to help when you're just not motivated, and so many funny posters/quotes that you can't help but literally laugh out loud!

3) My newest obsession is taking pictures with animals:

With the dolphins at Sea World, Cali

Lion cub in Vegas
and recently a bear cub (technically they are from Yellowstone, but this was done at the Expo Center in Utah). It's not as great a copy as the others because I had to scan it in differently, but you get the point.

That last one I was real excited about because bears are by far my most favorite animal and I've always wanted to be close to one (who cares that it was a baby and half asleep, I got to hold, pet, and get a picture with a bear!)

So those are my current obsessions that I'm always trying to add to, thought I'd put that out there for a new post.

No comments: