Pages

Jan 6, 2013

Bathroom Break interruptions

So I've been seeing this picture posted all over facebook from random parent friends I have:


And I kept thinking it was funny but kind of seemed familiar to me. So I go looking through my pictures on my camera one (really lazy) afternoon and see this picture:


I can't help but feel there was a strong resemblance haha. I thought it was so funny that every parent friend I had seemed to be posting the one with the kid's hand and here I had one with my kitty's hand. Apparently it's not just when you are a parent that you experience this sort of thing. I had to do a comparison picture on facebook/instagram because of how funny I thought it was:


I posted it on facebook and it got a few shares, but I wanted it to be known that I actually did have that picture on my phone and it was mine. Just a funny thing I had to share.

No comments: