Pages

Dec 10, 2014

That Time Larry Did the No Shave November

So this past November Larry did the whole No Shave November thing, only he didn't stop at the mustache, he did the whole thing! Normally I'm not a huge fan of facial hair, but I think he pulled it off really well (I may be biased though haha). Well he was itching very much to shave it all off finally and I decided to document the different "steps":


We had a lot of fun with these shots, if you couldn't tell. He's officially all shaved up and cut his hair, but I didn't take those pictures because his razor stopped working halfway through so he had wait until he got a new one. He's so silly though, I loved taking these pictures and seeing him with the different "facial hair styles". Gotta love the ones who make ya laugh huh?

Speaking of hair, I was playing around with mine (I like doing that lately) and I really liked how it turned out one night:

Ignore the cheesy bathroom pictures :)

Hopefully I'll have some fun holiday posts coming up, but other than my company party (which was a BLAST this year!) and hopefully soon-to-be light seeing that's all I have so far.

No comments: