Pages

Nov 9, 2016

14 Weeks





How far along? 14 Weeks (a lemon...apparently that's bigger than lime?)

Maternity  Clothes? Still just the unbutton pants.

Sleep? Same as always

Best moment of the week:  We're in the second trimester officially today! That makes me pretty excited since it's a big milestone for us!

Miss Anything? Just wishing I could eat as much as I could before. Also, now that we're in the second trimester I'm hoping my sickness goes away soon.

Movement: Just little squirming every few days. Nothing big or too noticeable. It is pretty fun though.

Cravings/Aversions: Nope. Although one night I really wanted to wake Larry up to see if he'd go get me food, but I wasn't craving anything. Then I thought the breadsticks sounded good (which I haven't wanted in forever) and so the next day I had to have them at work haha.

Gender: The predictor of choice is complexion...I hardly break out and pregnancy hasn't changed that. This says boy!

Labor Signs: Not even close and I hope to keep it that way.

Symptoms: Sickness, sleep, hunger, round ligament pains, leg cramps at night every once in a while, and I'm starting to need to pee more often.

Moods: Couch Potato for life still

Looking forward to: Still more movements and seeing my mom in a few weeks :) :) :)

No comments: