Pages

Nov 16, 2016

15 Weeks





How far along? 15 Weeks (an apple...figures since I'm sick of applesauce now)

Maternity  Clothes? Still just the unbutton pants.

Sleep? Same as always

Best moment of the week:  I think I might be getting over the sickness. I haven't thrown up in a little while now and I've found as long as I snack I usually feel okay.

Miss Anything? Not really at this point. Sickness is gone, SCH should be good, everything is feeling right right now. Although it'd be nice if I could sleep without the kitties cutting me off.

Movement: Still little squirms once in a while. It hits at the most random points, but I love it.

Cravings/Aversions: I like bread items after eating easy mac during the week haha. But I'm thinking I might go back to regular foods soon...I'm feeling much better.

Gender: I'll be making that appointment next week...can't wait! Starting to get ideas of how to do our gender reveal. The predictor is morning sickness...which has just recently subsided. This says girl

Labor Signs: Not even close and I hope to keep it that way.

Symptoms: hunger, round ligament pains, leg cramps at night, and needing to pee a lot more. I'm also liking water now so I drink a lot more than I used to.

Moods: Just wanting to sleep all the time so no time for moods anymore haha. Although I've found myself tearing up when I can't play with the kitties like I used to. But I let them cuddle with me all night so that should be fine.

Looking forward to: My mom comes in this week and Thanksgiving is next week..I can't wait for all the food!

No comments: