Pages

Oct 20, 2018

Using Our Memberships

So now that we have our memberships to Thanksgiving Point and the Aquarium nightly planning has become so much better!

For example, earlier this week I was trying to figure out a fun thing to do for Friday night since it was going to be iffy weather. Then I thought, why not go to the Curiosity Museum? Cara LOVES it and Larry has yet to see the place. Even if we only spent half an hour there it would be totally find and wouldn't feel like a waste of money. We only saw 2 areas (kind of), one was finishing up a game night, but had music on so Cara ran into it to dance around and play with some of the Halloween decorations/toys they had. Even though it was a quick visit I was glad we could squeeze it in and I look forward to a few more nights like that during the week.





We went to the Aquarium today since we didn't really have anything else planned. It was fun to just let Cara wander around. Which I let her do that the last time we went, but this time it was better because, again, if we didn't see everything we could go back anytime we wanted. Cara sure loved the fun little animals she could climb on...even if she did slide off quicker than she could get on. She also seemed pretty intrigued by the shark tank (which is my favorite part). She kept touching the glass like she didn't understand how they were in there and not where we were haha.



After a little while we ended up finding the kiddie area for her to play around in. I had heard of it, but had no idea what or where it actually was so it was nice to kind of stumble upon it. Cara started climbing immediately, of course, but got kind of scared of all the other kids and how energetic they were. After that I finally saw the younger area for her and we took her over there, but she was already too scared so we decided to call it a day at that point. I'm excited to go back and take her to the right area. It had a slide and she loves slides so I think it'll be fun for her when she isn't traumatized from the other kids haha.

So overall I'm so glad we're getting use out of our memberships and I'm excited to take Cara while I'm on maternity leave and eventually little minion can tag along with us. Or maybe I'll just wait until January and take both of them with me to see how I handle two against one :)

No comments: