Pages

Sep 2, 2021

Cara starts school

 Today has been a big day! Cara started school (pre-school).


Yes, I wrote the date wrong.
Also, her "when I grow up" says costume seller/superhero

She only goes 2 days a week, but it's 2 full days (it's at a daycare) and she has been looking forward to this for so long. She was nervous when I was driving her over this morning (especially realizing she's going by herself), but once she saw the playgrounds to play on she got excited again. When I picked her up she was telling me all about the friends she made and how much fun she had playing outside. I'm so excited to see how she does in the weeks and months to come. She'll only be going through next August and then she'll start Kindergarten, but I think she's going to have so much fun and love it!  

No comments: