Pages

Apr 4, 2023

New Room Setups

So, lately, the girls have been ending up not only in the same room, but also the same bed at night. We had been talking about maybe putting them all in the same room within the next year, but the thought of having the bunk beds back together stressed me out (I HATE changing the sheets when they are stacked and I told Larry I'd only do that if we got the Beddy's bedding, which is pricey so we might as well wait). Well they just kept ending up in the same bed and it looked like it was getting cramped so we figured maybe it's time we get them into one room.


 

I swear I didn't plan on this happening over Spring Break for Cara, but it ended up being good timing for us haha. We moved everything over yesterday and while nights are taking longer for them, I think it'll be good once they are used to it. I ordered a new mattress and trundle to put the extra mattress on to slide under the bunk beds. I told Larry if he was willing to move the bunk beds to the middle of the room each time I had to make them I'd be okay skipping the Beddy's bedding for now. 

The best part is this gives them time to get used to it before we do Legoland (since we booked a hotel room and they'll be in the same area those nights). Hopefully, they won't be as rowdy by then haha.


While it's a nice change and gives us an extra room back, I'm mostly happy that my girls get along so well that they want to share a room together. I hope they stay close like this for a long time (if not the rest of their lives).

No comments: