Pages

May 31, 2023

May Activities

Like April, May was full of other activities. We had Cara's birthday, more soccer games, Mother's Day weekend, and our Bear World trip. 

Bear World was our bigger activity (and was TOTALLY worth it) and we did a hike on Mother's Day Weekend as our smaller activity. Aside from that, we also had the last week of school, which means all kids are home all day long now that it's summer. Luckily, our neighborhood pool opened early so when it's been nice weather we've gotten out to go swimming (it's been raining a bit so we don't get to go nearly as much as I planned, hopefully that's semi short lived).



One of my favorite days this month was Vintage Market Days. I left all the kids at home with Larry and I took off for a really fun, girly day with Mom, Grandma, and Cindy. I spent quite a bit, but it was all such good stuff and didn't technically add any clutter to our home (my biggest goal when buying things lately).



Because it is now Summer Break, I've been using my lunch break as a time to do activities with Cara and Gwen (instead of using it to take Cara to school). So I've been planning some fun STEM acttivities, Crafts, reading time, and outdoor time. 



I've just barely started this process and I'm fine tuning how it's going to work, but our craft this week was a Flag craft for Memorial Day. I also attempted to do a firework craft I had seen on Instagram with some straws and paint (that one didn't turn out as well as I had hoped). 

No comments: