Pages

Oct 1, 2012

October Time!

So I have to say October this year is going to ROCK! I'm so very excited for everything coming up this month. This is what I've got going on in the next 31 days:

October 3: I have a Dr.'s appointment, while this sounds weird I'm one of those people who actually likes going to the dr. if only for the relief of hearing I'm healthy afterwards :)

October 6: Mom and I are getting together (finally!) to go to lunch and then a wedding show at the Expo center. I used to love going to wedding shows before I was engaged, but now that I can actually use the information I get from them they are even more fun for me!

October 13: Is probably going to be one of my favorite days (maybe #2 on the list) because.... I'm going to go look at wedding dresses!! I'm nervous/excited for this one. I'm scared if I don't find one, but also nervous I'll love all of them. I'm hoping I have a helpful crew with me to help me find a good one!

October 15: Larry and I will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary, which is coincidentally a mark for 8 months till our wedding day! How exciting!

October 18 & 25: These are #1 on my list of exciting days because I'm finally going to Lasik consultations! The 18th will be at The Eye Institute of Utah and then the 25th will be at Hoopes Vision. Both I've heard are very good places to go and since I have been saving money into my HSA it shouldn't actually take me long to pay it off. So YAY to hopefully being able to see perfectly by the end of the year!!!

October 31: Is, of course, Halloween. I'm not sure if Larry and I are dressing up or anything, but I'm so excited to finally have our place to do this at. We'll get to watch our scary movies in our own living room, put on our own porch light for the kids, and we'll get to hand out candy to all them in the neighborhood. And since I don't work late at my new job I'll actually be able to see all the trick-or-treaters, and it's a new neighborhood that I've seen a ton of kids running around so hopefully we get a lot this year :) I love that part of Halloween. I'm also excited to go get pumpkins to carve again. That was the best part of what we did 2 years ago. I'll still miss my papa like crazy this year, I know that much, but I now know celebrating it is okay and actually helps me get through the day better.

So that's our MY October planned out. I don't think I've ever been so excited for October to come before :)

No comments: