Pages

Oct 31, 2012

Look What I Can Do!

So I tried my very first Pinterest recipe! It's called Chicken Pillows and I was really happy with my results. They joke out there that when you try Pinterest recipes they never seem to turn out like they look online so I wasn't expecting mine to come out as well, especially since I accidentally got the wrong kind of rolls for it, but lookie at how they turned out...

This is the online/Pinterest version
Find it here

This is mine, only reason it was broken open is because I
Had to make sure the chicken was all cooked through
And they tasted pretty good if I do say so myself. I was really impressed with myself, it was my first real meal! I mean I've been trying about two new recipes each week for the past month and a half, but I always look and try for the 30 min. meals, this one took a little longer and there was actual effort needing to go into it. Next on the list for real meals is Garlic Pesto Chicken with Tomato Cream Penne which has to marinate overnight, that'll be tomorrow's dinner so hopefully that comes out just as good!

Happy Halloween Ya'll!
May it be plenty spooky and fun for you guys!

No comments: