Pages

Jul 29, 2014

A Book I Love

Wow...this one is kind of a hard one for me. Not because I don't have a book I love, there are tons of books I love for all different reasons. If I had to choose one, though, I would probably choose...


I know, I know, another sappy love story. Nicholas sparks = chick book/flick. But this one is much different than his other stories. Every time I read one of his books Larry rolls his eyes and usually says something like "I know what it will be about: girl loves boy, boy loves girl, something bad happens, someone dies, everyone cries, the end." While that isn't far from the truth with his books, that's not the case with this one. This is a wonderfully romantic story about AFTER marriage and being together for a long time. It's about a couple who have been married for thirty years and their marriage hits a bump in the road from basically becoming used to each other. The wife is the daughter of Noah and Allie (from The Notebook) so the husband kind of has a lot to live up to in terms of making things right with them. I won't give away anything, but it's more than worth a read! Go get it today and sit down immediately...I don't think you will regret it.

That's my book that I choose for this one, it was a tough one to choose among all my books that I have, but it's definitely top of my list.

Till next time...

No comments: