Pages

Jul 31, 2014

Thing(s) I Want To Say To An Ex

Wow...this one isn't a fun one at all for me. Not because I have a bad ex or anything, I just don't really talk with him or anything anymore (despite our many conversations saying we'd remain friends...pssht!). I guess the only thing I could say is I think he still sucks for not taking me to see Spider Man, but I don't really give our past relationship a lot of thought. Oh I guess I'd also say he was way wrong about Larry (I believe his word to be were "you shouldn't date that Bradsby boy, he's no good" HA!) and I'm glad he was (or that I didn't listen) because I got me a good one.

I am grateful to have a past relationship and how much it showed me in life, but honestly it's behind me and there's nothing I would go back and change about it really. We dated for about a year and a half and then one summer he broke it off and while it was hard at the time, it was definitely the right time to end things. I met Larry 2 months later, we started dating the following month and have been together ever since. Things work out in funny ways sometimes.

Sorry this one was kind of lame, but this blog isn't about past relationships, it's about my current one and I don't see the need to dwell or ramble on about the past with it. So until next time...

No comments: