Pages

Jul 27, 2014

Five Ways To Win My Heart

So the first one on the 30 day challenge is:

FIVE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
 
  1. Be funny! I can't stand if people are too stuck up or boring to be able to laugh at themselves (or me!). I will flat out make myself the group jester if it means everyone will laugh. If I tell a joke and don't get a laugh it will bring me down a bit, I'll admit. I think if you can laugh and make jokes and everything you are 10X more interesting to me. But note: no one is funnier for me than my husband so don't even try :)
  2. Don't be too afraid to try new things. I am always willing to try something once. My mom always said "try it once, if you don't like it you don't ever have to do it again" and I think that's a good way to look at things. If it wasn't for such awesome advise as that I wouldn't love roller coasters or be as adventurous as I am today (say what you will about my love of spreadsheets, I love adventures too!).
  3. Love animals. I'm sure anyone who knows me knows this is the first, most important thing to me. I'm an animal freak! Don't tell me about a time an animal was lost, killed, hurt, or scared, I don't take those stories too lightly. I will literally cover my eyes and ears if it comes up on a movie (and one time on a cartoon...seriously). I am one of those freaks that can watch movies/shows like Saw, but if you show me your hunting "trophies" I will avoid you.
  4. Bring me candy! I've got such a freaking sweet tooth it's insane. I will eat pretty much any candy there is out there. And I ALWAYS overdo it with it, but I just can't stop...I'll take the cavities, I don't care. That being said, now that I'm watching my calories (just to help me lose extra lbs. I've had for a while) I've had to cut down and it hasn't even been slightly easy, but I'm doing it.
  5. Don't tell me how to bowl better. Oh man, this is a big one. I'm a terrible bowler, just awful. I think my highest score was 80 one time, but I absolutely love going bowling. Maybe not EVERY weekend, but I could probably do once a month. If I'm going, it's to have fun, it is NOT to become a professional. I can't tell you how much it kills the fun when I bowl and realize it's a gutter ball and when I turn around someone is right there to tell me what I could've done better. I will NEVER bowl with you again if you do that.
So that's how you do it, but again, my heart really belongs to my husband so this is a good way just to become a good friend of mine (assuming you can get past my awkwardness...sorry).
 
Till next time...

No comments: