Pages

Jul 23, 2016

We're Home (Again)!

So we're in our new home. We actually got all moved in 3 hours ahead of schedule today. The worst part was getting the fridge out of the condo (turns out even taking the door off the frame still didn't help it fit through and we didn't have to tools to make it fit...so that took some maneuvering with the help of a neighbor's tools). We had a bunch of family members help out and they were all awesome (minus the occasional complaints here and there). Around 1 ish we knew we were in so I went to pick up pizzas and my grandma brought over Cindy's girls so they could all check it out. Everyone seemed to love it and we only had a few dings on the walls from moving stuff in. I cannot wait to make this place our own already! I can't wait to set up the rooms.



The poor kitties hated the moving part (we brought them over first thing this morning and locked them in our bathroom). As you can see in the picture above, they look sad, but I think they'll be happy soon enough. They are too busy exploring it all right now, amazed at all there is to see.



Having everyone finally see the finished product was such a great feeling! I love showing this place off and I see inviting lots of people over in the future...would really love to sell the condo before we do that though. Cindy's girls didn't want to leave and I told them if we had a guest bed already I'd let them sleep over in a heartbeat! I really can't wait to have our first guests...once that room is set up. But right now that's a long ways off, our own room isn't even set up yet. Speaking of...I should probably go help Larry with that now.

I'll update later on the week we're taking off, until then Happy Saturday everyone! And a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped us move today! We literally couldn't have done it without you all!

P.S. our new shower has the best water pressure ever! And it's SO big! I love this house!!!!

No comments: