Pages

Apr 5, 2017

35 Weeks





How far along? 35 Weeks (Pineapple)

Maternity Clothes? Like normal, Motherhood Maternity items are amazing! The pants are great for now. I caved and got some more Motherhood Maternity shirts because they are long and oh so comfy. That store is the best ever! They gave me tons of coupons/gift cards, a bottle, and a 2 year subscription to two magazines for $3 total (not per month!)

Sleep? Very well still. Although she's starting to get more active at nights...that's hard to sleep through sometimes. But I love it still.

Best moments of the week:
  • Got our hospital packing list typed up (I was going to save that for this weekend, but Larry thought we should have it ready earlier just in case haha)
  • We might be planning a fun Hawaiian trip to take BB on and I got the PTO approved for that. We aren't going to book anything until after she's here (to make sure she's healthy and doesn't have any issues that we'll need to focus on instead of a vacation), but if everything goes according to plan it should be a fun trip. Of course we don't expect her to remember it, but until she does remember vacations they are going to be things we want to do.
  • My shower! It was an amazing day and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better!
How perfect would this be if
We do go to Hawaii??
Miss Anything? Nothing of importance, I can't wait to have deli meat and sushi again, but I can at the same time.

Movement: Oh yes! I'm convinced she really will be a swimmer, she seems to do laps in there somehow. She loves to just turn and turn...hopefully she's not getting things tangled in there!

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new, but I got tons of ice cream at the house now so I'm a super happy camper.

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Nothing and with how things went last week I'm thinking she's definitely not going to be anytime soon.

Symptoms: I'm calling it this week, my belly button is officially an outie! She loves pushing on it so much I'm not surprised in the slightest haha. Also I'm getting to the point where I overheat very easily! But of course because she likes doing that I'm starting to get stretch marks (boo!) around that area...I'm not looking forward to those becoming worse.

Moods: Mostly good still. As long as I'm comfortable it's easy to stay positive. So I guess I can't complain too much.

Looking forward to: Getting all the last of our stuff this weekend and then starting on fun crafts for her room. I didn't think I'd want to do crafts, but I found some simple ones to test my hand at (I want to do a table runner for her dresser since it's all very white and then make a string art thing). Hopefully I can get them done before she arrives since I tend to slack with crafts.

No comments: