Pages

Apr 19, 2017

37 Weeks



How far along? 37 Weeks (Romaine Lettuce - although she feels 10x heavier haha)

Maternity Clothes? Going better than last week. I also found an older shirt that Stace gave me that fits perfectly for the weekends that I decided is going in our hospital bag since it's a looser maternity shirt. Plus that way I don't have to wait until the last minute to grab an outfit for that...it was really bugging Larry how much I couldn't pack now.

Sleep? This week was way better. I slept in quite a bit on Saturday. Larry and I even woke up together, which is VERY rare for the weekends. I didn't get up at 4 either morning so I'm considering that a win! Haha.

Best moments of the week:
  • Getting our car seat and stroller combo. It was such a good night because it was so confusing how it all fit together and we figured it out all on our own.
  • Installing the car seat bases in the cars so that we are ready to go once she makes her appearance
  • Getting our last date night in on Saturday. It was SUCH a good day. See the date night post for those details.
  • Sunday we finally cleaned out BBs room and got things more organized. There's more we have to figure out where to go, but at least it looks like a more organized mess.
  • Our glider! It's all put together and looks SO good in the nursery.
  • Getting the hospital bag MOSTLY packed. We still have last minute items, but if BB were to come today I'd feel pretty ready.
  • Going out to dinner with Will and Grandma on Tuesday...BB has officially "met" all grandparents now!
Miss Anything? I'm definitely getting to the more uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. I'm pretty sure little miss has dropped so she's MUCH heavier than before, so I'm definitely missing just a few weeks ago when it seemed like it was easier haha. But still nothing huge to complain about.

Movement: Oh boy, yes! I think she's ready to be out so much haha. There are days where I swear she's fighting being so cramped in there. A lot of the time she pushes out (like by my belly button) and it's like "there's no more 'out' left...you've got it all!" haha.

First two pics I was really sick, the last two, not so much
I feel like you can tell with this comparison haha
Cravings/Aversions: Ice cream all the time. The frozen yogurt I got on Saturday was the best! Unfortunately BB is still breech so it was probably our last "ice cream" run. I'm planning on doing sugar free during maternity leave so I'd like one more night to get ice cream while I can without making it a pattern (which is why we're not keeping it in the house anymore)

Gender: We have a little lady trying to break out in there:)

Labor Signs: Nada. Sometimes I wonder if I really will feel it, but then I remind myself it's still pretty early (I think because I have all my next appointments scheduled I feel like I'm closer to the end than I am). So I think we're good here.

Symptoms: Apparently 36 weeks is when I get ALL the heartburn! Oh man, this past weekend I swear it went from Friday all through Sunday night. It was SO painful, felt like an acid bubble was just sitting in my chest. Eating, drinking, not eating, nothing helped! I don't even know why they call it heartburn when it doesn't burn and cold doesn't make it go away!

Moods: Still been pretty good. Even the though of possibly having her early or having a C-section is really a possibility, it hasn't really stressed me out. I'm to the point where what needs to happen will happen and I just need to accept it. As long as she's healthy and safe, that's all that matters.

Looking forward to: Just enjoying what could be the last week or two of being pregnant and having our time together (Larry and me). Now that the hospital bag is (mostly) packed I'm just working on craft projects until it's decided she's coming. We're officially on the countdown (which is good because 37 weeks marks full term so she could come at any point now and be okay, for the most part).

No comments: