Pages

Apr 30, 2017

{Almost} 39 Weeks!


How far along? Almost 39 Weeks (Close enough that I'm including it...she's almost the size of a mini watermelon)

Maternity Clothes? I mean obviously I'm in them. I'm just glad at this point that they are super comfy because I know I'll be in them for a little while after she's here. But I do look forward to being in my old clothes again...especially summer clothes!!

Weeks 7 - 12

Sleep? Oh man it was a little rough this week. Sleeping on my right side was pretty hard, but staying ONLY on my left was hard too. The kitties seem to sense the changes coming too so they love to cuddle with me and get their time in which makes finding a comfy spot even more difficult. But I remind myself it's only for a little longer!

Weeks 13 - 18


Best moments of the week:
  • Knowing this is my last week (well now NIGHT at this point) before BB will be here... I'm SOOO excited to meet her it's unreal! I'm trying not to think of how high my nerves are right now about that fact.
  • Seeing how excited Larry is about this! Not going to lie, I knew me experiencing this would be different than his feelings towards it (he's more of a "once I can play with them they are fun, until then I am okay not being around kids" sort of person). But I think it's getting to be more real for both of us now that we have a real date and everything!
  • Getting my pedicure. It was just a simple one, but it felt good to have my feet taken care of AND I got a bunch of the ladies talking about what to expect as far as giving birth and having a baby. It was probably the most fun pedicure experience I've had.
  • I also decided to use this last weekend as a beauty weekend...I want to look all fresh and glowing for BB to see when she makes her appearance :)



Miss Anything? I miss not HAVING to put lotion all over twice a day. If I skip one I become so paranoid...yes I did get some stretch marks, but I am doing what I can to keep them at bay!

Weeks 19 - 24
Movement: Yes, she's becoming more active at night. She has been for a few weeks. That's been a fun change (that was written in sarcasm font). I get some movements in during the day - she still thinks the belly button is the way out and I wasn't willing to tell her the truth for fear she'd try and come out early haha.
Weeks 25 - 30
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing big this last week...I just wanted food. We made this Beef Enchilada Bake recipe and had leftovers for a few nights that I really looked forward to eating again. But then that finished off and we had to move on to the next recipe. Although I was really wanting to make it all over again haha.
Weeks 31 - 36
Gender: We have a little lady that we'll be meeting (hopefully) tomorrow! :)

Labor Signs: Just some cramps every once in a while, back pains once in a while, and my stomach tightening once in a while...but never were those at the same time so...yeah.
Weeks 37 - 39
 
Symptoms: I got the stretch marks, exhaustion beyond belief, pregnancy brain and clumsiness. I thought I was starting to get nauseous again, but that subsided if I slept or ate. Nothing big

Moods: I'm just so tired all the time...but I'm getting excited for this next part so it's all coming at once. Very interested to see what my post partum hormones do to me haha.


Beginning and End
Looking forward to: Meeting her! That's all there is now. I'm SO hopeful that the version is successful and we can do this without a C-section, but I'll take her however I can as long as she's healthy and safe. She's been such a fighter so far so I'm sure we can do this, she's just stubborn (just like her dad!).

No comments: