Pages

Jun 18, 2015

Vacation Videos

I'm going to warn you now, these videos aren't super exciting and I also got a warning that the sound may not match up to the video (plus most don't even have real sound except the diner/singing one. It would probably be better to just turn down your volume anyways) but this is my blog and my record keeping so here they are:




Above are random Niagara Falls videos taken with the Go Pro. Just to give you an idea of the area. I absolutely loved being right next to the falls like that.




Cave of the winds was so awesome! That spot where the water is coming down and you can see a guy getting his picture taken, but he's not all the way back? Yeah, that's as far back as you wanted to get. The water was really cold and it was really windy. But I would go back in a heartbeat!


A good view of the Canada side with the Secret Gardens. The Canada side is a good one to get a view of the whole falls. But you can only get close to them on the U.S. side. Apart from the Hornblower (Canada's version of Maid of the Mist) that is.


It's unfortunate that the singing doesn't sounds as good on video as it did at the restaurant, but take it from me that they were amazing! They all ended their performances right here so we always got at least part of the show.


Not the best in that people were in my way, but I couldn't get enough of the Statue of Liberty. This was just my favorite video from there.

Warning, the below one is our whole Maid of the Mist ride, so it's a bit longer:


No comments: