Pages

Jun 30, 2015

New Goals in mind

A big thank you shout out to my sister, Ariel, for posting this quote yesterday which was the kick in the pants I really needed! I've officially decided I need to take control of my eating habits. I've tried this many times before and just as I start to be successful something comes up to throw me off. This isn't about losing weight (but I wouldn't hate that), it's about being more conscious with what I'm eating and putting into my system. It's about feeling physically fit. I'm starting a new thing as of this moment and I've never really been as public about when I try new things as I'm being this time. Why the change? Because I need help from those around me. To those that see me regularly, please don't encourage me to fall adrift from my goal. If you invite me out, be aware this is a tough one and I need as much support as I can get. If I come visit don't be offended if I don't eat snacks that you have. Thank you all for any and all help with this!


I'm putting these on all my social media accounts so that anyone who knows me should see this. Wish me luck :)

No comments: