Pages

Nov 6, 2012

*~* Celebration *~*

Celebration
So my absolute favorite celebration, for which I'm most grateful for, has got to be, hands down, Christmas! I am so excited and grateful for Christmas because...
  • It's a time when my whole family gets together, and like I mentioned previously, I love being around my family. It's one of the only times each year that I get to see my whole family-which is reason enough to love it.
  • I love that I am more into giving than receiving. I won't say I give the best gifts every time, but I can usually tell when I got someone a gift they'll really love and get some use out of and it makes me feel great when I do.
  • I love the traditions that come during this time of year: the driving around to see the lights on the houses, doing my family's Christmas in the morning and then Larry's family's Christmas later in the day, listening to music as we open gifts, and wrapping everyone's gifts while watching holiday movies...They are all great!
  • Holiday movies! They are something to be grateful about by themselves. I mean there's The Holiday, Christmas Vacation, Elf, Home Alone, Santa Claus, A Christmas Carol (Muppet version, of course!)-the list could go on and on! (BTW: you can't skip ANY of the classics, but if there's one you're guaranteed to watch this year make it The Holiday. It's the best one I've ever seen!)
The Holidays are definitely my favorite time of year. I eat a lot, drive around everywhere, see everyone I love, and it seems like most cares go right out the window when you're around all these things that make you feel loved and happy.

No comments: