Pages

Nov 19, 2012

*~* Work *~*

Work

So most people don't like their jobs, I used to be one of them, but I absolutely love my job. I loved working at the credit union, we got to know the members really well, I loved who I worked with, I loved the environment. When I moved over to my new company I was worried I wouldn't like it as much-but I do! I do miss the member interaction I had some days, I really felt I was friends with those people, but I still get to talk to old co workers who I am, obviously, way closer to. The good news is I work with GREAT people now too; people who crack me up and I look forward to getting their opinions on things going on in my life. We all sit around, doing our jobs, making fun of each other or laugh at whatever we're doing.
And the company, oh it is the best company I've ever worked for! They are always showing appreciation to ALL the employees. They've taken us to see Avengers, they are taking us to a Christmas party next month, they are always bringing in treats for everyone. It's a great company and I don't ever dread going into work. I'm especially thankful that I only have a 3 day week this week, we basically get the bankers holidays off, which is so nice that I didn't have to make that adjustment! But in addition we also get Christmas Eve and Christmas off (a rare thing for me) and I get New Years Day off, so I can stay up as long as I want New Years Eve to celebrate!
I love this company and I'm always trying to get my old co workers to apply because the only thing that could make it better is if I could get my old UFCU friends to come over to have fun with us!

No comments: