Pages

Nov 17, 2012

*~* Spouse *~*

Spouse

Okay so Larry's not technically my husband yet, but he will be and he's the closest I have been or will ever get to a spouse, whatever you want to call him he's a great one! He may not be able to read my mind all the time, but he always seems to make me feel good when I need it most. I'm really grateful to have him in my life because he is such a smarty pants. He is a constant reminder of why I should do good in my life. He helps me out so much but also lets me do things on my own and learn on my own. He pushes me to stay healthy, but to also have a lot of fun! If I'm ever stressed I just need to tell him what's going on in my head and he listens in such a way that it makes me feel so much better once I just blow it all out and can make some sense into it.
I don't know what I can say that I haven't said before about how great he is. He's strong and strong-willed; smart, but not arrogant; Sexy and sweet; He's attentive but also gives me my free time; He gets along with my family and they seem to love him in return. In short he's MINE and I wouldn't ask for anyone else :)

No comments: