Pages

Nov 11, 2012

*~* Family Time *~*

Family Time

So since I just did a post on how great my family is you can imagine the time I spend with them is great too. That's just a given, so this post won't be about spending family time with that part of my family, but rather my most immediate family:

Yes I know, all my pictures are looking the same
But I only have Paint to work with
The ones I live with, see each day, play with every morning and night, and most of all-get the cuddle with while watching movies! I love when I'm sad that every living thing in those pictures knows to come give me some sort of "loves". I love that they all know how to make me smile and laugh. And I love that when Larry and I are playing a game together they have to come and destroy everything on the board ( Oscar usually runs off with our pieces in his mouth while BG just swats at things and moves them around-sometimes to my advantage ;-P ).
I love that I can catch them all doing funny things when they don't think anyone is looking (Larry concentrating on his game or singing his songs in his room, Oscar not realizing his tongue is sticking out and giving us a serious face, or BG just staring at herself in the mirror-or really any reflective surface that will show her just how pretty she is). I love this family and couldn't ask for a better one here either! I wish I could catch more moments in our home to put on here so everyone could see for themselves.

No comments: