Pages

Nov 13, 2012

*~* Quiet Moments *~*

Quiet Moments
So for me, I'm actually one of those that usually has to be doing two things at once (I type this as I'm watching shows I DVR'd this week at the same time and trying to get ready for bed!). Needless to say, quiet moments hardly happen in my life, but that doesn't mean I don't like them or are grateful for them!
  • I enjoy quiet moments to help me make lists, plan my weekend, or even to read a book. All these things I have fun doing and mean a lot to me.
  • Quiet moments are especially awesome when it's raining outside and I leave a window open to hear the rain drops hitting the pavement and gives me a chance to enjoy the smell even more!
  • The best part of quiet moments are when I can look around and see how amazing my life is. If I catch Larry taking a nap, catch the kitties just loving on each other, or get a chance to close my eyes and realize that if I didn't have these things in my life it wouldn't be NEARLY as great as it is! It helps me appreciate those things.
While I don't get a ton of quiet moments in my life, I definitely take advantage of them when I do have them. Only time I can't have them is at night, that's the one time I need noise around me to help me sleep!

No comments: