Pages

Nov 16, 2012

*~* Home *~*

Home

So right now there's a lot going on, I wasn't sure what on the list I was really grateful for right now, so I picked Home (Other things I just couldn't post on so I skipped a few). My home, though, is great! I love everything about it!
I love that I can control my heat and air conditioning. I love that I can pay my bills and I now know what bills are included in all that (yes I always did wonder). I love that I can decorate it any way I want (whenever I do decide to decorate-which will probably be after the wedding). I love that I can allow people in or just ignore them at the door (which I usually only do if I don't know them). Maybe it's all a control factor-I'm a control freak so finally being in my own house I have even more control than when I was living with someone. One thing that isn't a control thing is that I absolutely love that there are NO bug in my house! When we lived in the basement there were bugs EVERYWHERE and I hated it so much! I can stay up as late as I want or sleep in as long as the cats will let me in my home. When bills get tight (like they are with the holidays) and I get stressed I always comfort myself by thinking "it's tight because I'm providing a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and a really comfy bed to sleep on!"
It may be small, but it's actually big enough for us right now and I love the location! Our cats have room to run around, Larry and I have our own areas so we don't annoy each other too much, and we have just everything with it! I honestly believe our place is a perfect first place for us and I wouldn't trade it in for anything!

No comments: