Pages

Nov 2, 2012

Gratitude Journal

So I'm kind of stealing this from my aunt-the 30 days of gratitude journal thing. I always see this going around this time each year and I always thought it was kind of silly, but I think I want to do it this year. Here's the "rules":


So you do one of these each day. I think I'm going to start with #16, work my way down the 2nd column, then do the first. Just because I started it late and I don't want to look like I'm just a day behind her. Plus I don't think it really matters what order you do it in as long as in the end you learn just how awesome your life is! I do encourage anyone else to do this, Larry says they make them do the same thing in the military when they have their suicide awareness/prevention drill weekends.
I'll try and keep up with it each day, but we'll see how it goes.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: