Pages

Nov 29, 2012

The Time Has Come!

Here it is:



My last picture in glasses if everything goes right tomorrow. That's right, TOMORROW is the day I finally get Lasik! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have perfect vision. It sucks I had to stop wearing my makeup this past week (which is why the photo is so blah), but I'm willing to trade one week without makeup for 30 years without glasses. I hear the recovery for the procedure I'm doing (actually called PRK, not Lasik) is a little longer and a bit more rough than Lasik, which means no computer or TV for at least 5 days. Good luck to me huh? I'll be happy to cross this off my list so long as I get the promised end result ;)

So until I am all healed up and can post my "after" pictures.

(P.S. this pic is one of my Instagram photos...I totally got sucked into that too!)

No comments: