Pages

Mar 1, 2011

*~*Day 1*~*

So today is officially day one of the new challenge: Post a picture of yourself and a description of your day

So this was technically done last night, but it's as close as you're going to get to me currently ha ha.

I have to say my day today was pretty good. I started it off thinking I'd have nothing to really post about, but as the day went on it got better. I just did my normal morning routine of getting up, going to class, coming home, get ready for work, leave for work. Super exciting! I have to say though, it's the first sunny day in a while, there was no snow, and it was REALLY warm! Those are my favorite kind of days, I can listen to my IPod in the car, pick songs I can sing real loud to and I know it's an amazing day!

Larry and I made a deal we'd read 2 of each other's books, he finished mine within 3 weeks. I, however, am still reading his 2nd one, but it's pretty good and I made myself a little reading schedule to make sure it's done this month, I'm all about schedules, and this book is actually pretty good (For those techies out there the first is called Daemon by Daniel Suarez, this sequel is Freedom, it's a pretty cool concept basically about a game designer taking over the world, after he dies, through his own games). Then tonight I signed up for this "Look Better Naked" program online, I'm REALLY excited for that, I can't start it till this weekend because you have to go shopping for food and this Friday is payday, but I'm really looking forward to having some direction to my getting in shape goals this year.

Now I'm home and I get to relax for a few hours before getting back up and starting my workday all over again! But every night I get to look forward to watching Firefly with Larry, which I love our nights we watch our shows together and throw our computers, phones, etc. off to the side until we're ready for bed. Ah!

Until Day 2...

No comments: