Pages

Mar 22, 2011

*~*Day 18*~*

My cravings, I have a couple actually (I would include Zupas in this because lately I've been craving it anytime I'm hungry, but I've already done my whole schpill on that). But there are two things that whenever I smell them or know they are around it's all I can think about

Number 1-
Wendy's, that's right, Wendy's. I've yet to taste a burger that was better than this place! I love their cheeseburgers, plus I ALWAYS have to a have a chocolate frosty to dip their fries in. If anyone ever goes here around me, I HAVE to have it then. I don't know what sort of stuff they put in it, but this is the ultimate burger place to me. I haven't actually eaten here in quite a few weeks (I'm doing SO good not eating out right now so it really sucks to post this one) but whenever I do decide to go out next I'd put good money it'd be to here!

And Number 2- 
Pepsi, oh my goodness, how I love Pepsi. Again, I haven't had it in a really long time and I don't drink it often, but if someone has one around me and I can hear the can or bottle open I instantly crave it. I think giving up Pepsi was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I've actually had to do it more than once. What's funny is I now have gotten to the point where if I drink it then it kind of upsets my stomach. I used to have to have Pepsi anytime I ate anything, unless it was breakfast I had a Pepsi with it. Then I started substituting juice and water whenever I wanted it and now I love those.


Those are my cravings, at least as far as food goes. It's been so hard giving both up and I still get the strongest cravings for them every once in a while and sometimes it's really hard to say no to them, but I really feel better about myself when I can :)

So until Day 19...

No comments: