Pages

Mar 9, 2011

*~*Day 8*~*

So today is my "song that matches your mood/day" day, I chose given up by Linkin Park (although this is the first time I've ever heard this song) because today was just one blow after another it seemed so I just have given up.



For one, we were supposed to have a free lunch at work, Cheesecake Factory WITH a piece of cheesecake with our mean-yum yum, so I didn't bring a lunch, obviously, and then I found out that it was pushed to Friday actually so I had to go out to eat which I didn't want to do because I have been trying to save my money and not go out as much and it's a slippery slope, you go out once and you just make excuses to go out again. Luckily Kasey and I ended up deciding we wanted Zupas so it wasn't too bad, just could've been better.

Second, I realized today at one point that I forgot to do another assignment for my online English (this would make 4!) and so I logged on to see if I could hurry and do it and realized that the one I was thinking of was actually due Monday and then I had another assignment due yesterday (I'm now up to 5 missed assignments-how am I EVER going to pass this English class). I would like to point out I've done several online classes and have never had this much trouble, I'm not sure if it's just I want this semester to be over with and was looking forward to taking those new classes or what, but I seem to be struggling this time. I did email my instructor tonight so hopefully he'll throw me a bone (I just asked that he give me a way to do extra credit and help me get my grade up since I'm sure it's really low right now). Fingers crossed!

Third, I was helping a member at the credit union today and after helping her do everything (which required overrides I didn't have) I had to void EVERYTHING out and re-do it, which was a pain. Then after I scanned my checks in I saw one of their checks wasn't signed and so I had to void it out again, and that just caused so many problems. Just UGH!!!

My good part of the day though: My new Evo phone! Omg this phone is SO cool, but more about that in another post!

So until Day 9 (hopefully it's much better than today!)...

No comments: