Pages

Mar 3, 2011

*~*Day 3*~*

My job:
I work at Utah First Credit Union, a typical teller job. What can I really say about the job itself? I can say I'm really happy to be here. When I worked at Alert, my old job, I always complained about it, I dreaded going in everyday, it was a really easy job, but I knew it wasn't what I wanted to do, I'd threaten to quit all the time, but I never did end up leaving on my own, it ended up going out of business. I worked there for 2 1/2 years and it felt like 5. Here, at the credit union, I've been here a little over a year and it's felt like maybe half that. I don't ever dread going to work, I feel I'm getting a bit of my work ethic that I lost back. I really like the people I work with now, they will talk about anything pretty much, we laugh all day long here. I feel I've gotten some good friends and they've really helped me come out of my shell a bit.

I always thought it would be cool to work at a bank/credit union, I don't know why, but it is pretty cool. Not like how I expected at all, really, but there's just something different about it. It has helped me make goals for myself. It's been here that helped me decide to take those Medical Coding and Billing classes, to get into a job more related to my field, it's here that's really shown me to work for what I want too. I'll really miss not working with these people when I leave, but I have a feeling I'll still be talking to some of them on a pretty regular basis.

Just some pictures from the job:

Halloween 2010, they made me dress up :P





We get bored sometimes :)


No comments: