Pages

Mar 8, 2011

*~*Day 7*~*

The dream wedding post...So I don't want to really give anything away, since Larry and I talk about this quite often, but really my dream wedding would be a no stress, beautiful, island, and, might I add, cheap wedding ha ha. I would LOVE to be married on the beach, but I know that could never happen for 1) cheap and 2) have everyone I'd want to come be able to afford something like that! (and a secret 3rd reason: I wouldn't want to get any wedding dress dirty from the sand :/ )


I love the blue of the ocean in these pictures, and the sunset in the other picture is just gorgeous!

Another option I like is to have a Tuscan-type themed wedding, this is a bit more doable in Utah, but we'll see how affordable that actually is. I can't find any good pictures to show what I see in my head for this, so guess you'll have to use your imagination :)

Because Larry and I have talked about what we want I pretty much know a lot of what I'd like to do and have a good picture in my head of what it'd look like, but that's for me to know and anyone out there to find out...one day. I'll tell ya now though, whenever we get married (and I do mean whenever at this point) it'll be a small wedding, I don't like the idea of a huge fancy, "blow your money on one day instead of a future together" sort of wedding, that we can agree on more than anything!

So until Day 8...

No comments: