Pages

Mar 13, 2011

*~*Day 12*~*

My favorite family tradition, that'll be kind of a hard one because any family tradition I have in my family is a great one because chances are we will be hanging out together and I'm really close with my family. But I think my favorite one is probably Christmas.

Almost every year for Christmas we wake up and have breakfast at my grandma's, usually scones, bacon, eggs, toast, and probably hash browns with some juice. We usually open gifts there, then Larry and I go to my mom's to open gifts and stay there and talk about anything and everything. Then we head home to get ready to go to the Bradsby home out in Clearfield. I think my favorite part of this tradition is Larry and I have gone to their house at least 4 (4th of July, 24th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) times a year for 5 years now and we ALWAYS get lost on our way. We usually end up staying there till midnight and then head home to open our gifts and then pass out from all the excitement of the day.

We usually do something similar for Thanksgiving, without the gift giving and instead of a breakfast and a dinner we usually do two dinners, one at my grandparents and one at his. Oh and we ALWAYS play poker at the Bradsby's which makes it so much fun because we're always loud and laughing and just having a good time.

Although my family does know how to make things fun, holidays have been twice as much fun since I started going with Larry to his family's house!

No comments: