Pages

Mar 19, 2011

*~*Day 16*~*

Celebrity Crush, AKA easiest post EVER!! Larry isn't going to like this, unless he reads all the way to the end, but ...






RYAN REYNOLDS!Oh my gosh, this guy just can't not look amazing! He is awesome in all that he does, drama, action, comedy (of course!), everything. I'm completely obsessed with him. Larry and I have our "lists"-ya know the one where you pick 5 celebrities you're allowed to be with-and I always joke Larry could have 10 if I can just have Ryan on mine! He's just so cute. When I read he got divorced, obviously a sad situation, but I was thinking Yes! I can think he's hot and obsess some more! Once they are married I usually stop talking about them as much just because it's weird to me. But he's single again so he's back on the list ha ha.  I think the only real movie I saw him in that I didn't particularly care for was Buried (too creepy and upsetting in my opinion) but other than that I've loved everything he's been in and will continue to watch all of his movies.

The great thing about him, he's not all looks. He keeps himself in shape, but it doesn't seem to be his ONLY thing he thinks he has going for him. He ran the NYC Marathon to raise funds for Parkinson's in honor of Michael J Fox, he's caring and giving. He seems genuine and he doesn't look to be afraid to try out new things. He's funny, but he stays away from the funny man typecast also, like he likes to be taken seriously.

Okay, I'm sure we all get it, I really really really like Ryan Reynolds, but you know the one negative to him, he's not Larry. Seems silly I know, but I would never trade Larry in. He's a great guy, my great guy! I also want to make sure he knows this, because I know he gets a bit of a complex when I talk about celebrity crushes :) Love you babe!

So until Day 17...

No comments: