Pages

Mar 11, 2011

*~*Day 10*~*

Favorite place to eat
Zupas!!! Oh my gosh, if you haven't ever eaten here, you MUST!! It's fantastic. I was introduced to this place at work and I don't think I've ever liked something this instantly since my aunt Cindy took me to Training Table in, like, Junior High! This is a soup, salad, sandwich place but you feel so good when you eat there! My favorite thing to order is the California Turkey with the Wild Mushroom Bisque, you can dip your sandwich into the soup and it's SO delicious! Plus you get a piece of bread when you order soup AND you get a chocolate covered strawberry no matter what. It's the best! I VERY strongly recommend this place to anyone out there. I could probably eat here everyday and not get sick of it :)

Here's a link to their site, check out there menu:

Zupas

Until Day 11...

No comments: