Pages

Mar 30, 2011

*~*Day 25*~*

What's in my purse, this kind of goes along the lines of what I won't leave the house without, but only because it shows how much of a control freak I am.

The Basic contents of my purse (meaning I check for them before I leave the house):
  • Wallet
  • Phone
  • Car keys
  • IPod
  • Gum
  • Pens for my planner
  • Work keys
The extras of my purse (meaning I don't check for them but I hate when I realize I don't have one):
  • Hair ties
  • Mini brush
  • Other pens
  • Body spray
  • Ibuprofen and Tums
  • Manicure kit
  • Chapstick
Has anyone ever seen The Wedding Planner? You know when they accidentally break the statue and Jennifer Lopez pulls out glue and nail polish remover and Matthew McConaughey asks her what else she carries with her in her purse and she responds with "My life"? That is me to a T. I can't tell you how many times someone has asked if anyone has something like a nail file or medicine for a headache or if I've ever needed a hair tie in the middle of the day, it's just got so much useful stuff in it. It may sound weird that I have so much, and it does end up turning my purse into a black hole, but I always seem to have a need for everything in it. Although I will say I do not carry glue or nail polish remover, guess it's just not an every day need for me :)
I think the only semi-weird part of my purse habit is when I go shopping for a new one, it has to have a lot of pockets or zippers and I have to be able to figure out where all this stuff will go, but that's all I find weird about it. I will say this also hinders me from carrying around a different purse each day, I know a few girls who change their purse with their outfit and I just can't do that because I'd inevitably end up forgetting something I really need so I usually have to pick a purse that will last a while and go with anything.

That's my purse, until Day 26...

No comments: