Pages

Mar 25, 2011

*~*Day 20*~*

The meaning behind the name of my blog, this one I struggled with for a bit. The thing is I was reading random blogs of people I knew, and occasionally some I didn't ;) and I saw people having little life adventures and being able to not only create memories, but to be able to keep them forever because of the blog. I was pretty jealous, I'll admit, even if they had silly little blog posts about nothing really important I loved reading their stories and being able to see more into their lives. I thought maybe, just maybe, if I had my own I'd find a reason to have little adventures and get out of the house more. Honestly, I felt my life had become so boring and my nights very lazy that I absolutely wanted more adventure, travel, or just stories in general. I told myself if I really did do a blog I'd have to find something fun to do, not just "sat around watching TV while Larry played games again" sort of stuff, no more! Well, not exactly no more, I just needed to bring in more fun with it. Thus the blog idea was born!

Originally I was thinking it'd be fun to do one about me being in college, so I was going to do a title like just another college girl, but then I realized I hope I'm not in college for the rest of my life so that'd be a temporary URL, and you can't really change urls and have the same blog so I decided to do something else. But, wait, what am I? Who am I? What/Who will I be for, hopefully, the rest of my life? That's a really tough question to answer, and then I realized that I'd like Larry to be included in this blog, even if he doesn't post, I wanted people to see us as we are and to make him have these little adventures with me so he'd have to be included. Alright so how about a girl and a boy? Nope, taken. Okay, so a boy and a girl? Taken. Hmm...this is going to be a little tough. After much looking around I decided on just a girl and her boy, I actually like this a lot better than the other ideas I had and not because I was stuck with it, maybe I am a little more used to it now, but I really just like the simplicity in the name and how it really does describe us. We're not exceptional people, we're just a girl and her boy! Plus he doesn't really post anything, it's all me with sometimes ideas or excerpts from his mind :)

And there you have it, folks, my blog name, I hope it's as clever as I like to believe it is ha ha. So until Day 21...

No comments: