Pages

Mar 18, 2011

*~*Day 15*~*

Wow, I'm starting to slack! Sorry, been a hectic week for me. Onto the day...

Something I don't leave the house without, well there are a few things.

1. My phone, I hate leaving the house without my phone. Not because I'm a phone freak and NEED to text all day long, although that is kind of important, but more or less it's just something like my right hand, I could be surrounded by clocks all day long, but until I look at my phone I have no real idea of the time. I love that everyone I know, or want to know I guess, is in my phone, I don't remember numbers because of the contact list, yes I'm one of those people. I also like to be able to text since work gets pretty slow and it can be my only means of communication in a whole day. I also don't like the thought that if I were to get in a bad accident I'd have no way to contact the important people to help me. It's a scary thought, so I strongly prefer to make sure I don't leave the house without this.
    2. My planner. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this thing, I'm a total freak, if it's not written down in my planner I'm completely lost. Yes, all those pens coordinate to an activity or something in my life. It goes a little like this:
    • Green=Money in (I hardly ever use this, except for payday)
    • Black=Personal appointments, reminders, etc.
    • Red=Money out (used A LOT!)
    • Purple=Work activities, schedule, etc.
    • Blue=School activities, schedule, etc.
    I know this makes me even more of a control freak, if not a nerd/geek/dork/what have you, but this is my life. If I didn't have a planner I would be completely chaotic and probably no fun to be around, really!


      3. A book, really any book, I just happen to be reading this one at the moment (part of the Daemon series, I posted about on Day 1). I always need to have something in case I end up doing something all by myself for a really long, boring amount of time. Yes my incredible new phone has some games on it, but I enjoy reading and it makes time pass a lot faster than games! I think any day I'd take reading over games.


      Generally if you don't see me with these things my mind is wondering where they are, how I am doing without them, or what I could be writing in my planner, honestly. I also don't like to leave without my purse, but on occasion I will just bring an ID and debit card for emergencies so I didn't put it on here.

      So until Day 16...

      No comments: