Pages

Mar 15, 2011

*~*Day 14*~*

My TV show addictions huh. Well I don't currently have a working TV so any shows I watch or know of are strictly "Through the grapevine" but the ones I NEVER miss are...


1st up, Teen Mom 2, Really I love 16 and Pregnant and I loved Teen Mom 1, but now it's the 2nd one, and when 16 and Pregnant starts up again it will replace this one, they always switch them back and forth. I won't ever miss an episode of these shows, it may seem stupid, but I love watching these people raise their kids and see them become moms, and sometimes a dad if the guy is involved Overall,. I think my favorite mom was Maci, she was very level headed with her decisions.



2nd is Biggest Loser, I LOVE watching everyone transform themselves on this show.  I don't always watch every season, but when I watch a season I won't miss an episode. I love seeing the before and after parts. It's a very emotional show, but it's inspiring. Just watching it makes me feel a little better about my health.



3rd my Kardashians. I love the whole entire Kardashian series, whether it's the whole family, whether it's Khloe and Kourtney in Miami, or this new one. Plus I see they are coming out with one about Khloe and Lamar EEK! I get a ton of crap for this one, but I think they are a funny family. I don't care that Kim is only famous because of the sex tape, I don't care that they don't really do anything, they are hilarious. The only reason I started watching them is because living with my mom and being back to having cable I started surfing the guide and saw the Khloe and Kourtney take Miami and thought "oh this will be good for a laugh" turns out I was right, but it was a sincere laugh, not a "oh god I hate these people" laugh.


I'm also starting to watch The Bachelor, now that I know the winner it's more fun to watch them when I know who to watch for. I've tried watching Shedding For the Wedding, but it's hard watching two weight loss reality shows when there are different contestants and hosts. I also started the Real World Las Vegas, even I'm ashamed of that one, but sometimes I just need to have a show playing.

Until Day 15...

No comments: